Saturday, November 26, 2011
BCS Conversation...My thought's and more
With LSU winning it's game against Arkansas there more than likely going to win it all. They are a good example of what a GREAT defense can be. Alabama is right there as well. Stanford is thumping my IRISH so they'll move up in the standings. Bowl games should be fun to watch with exception to LSU vs Alabama again. People want offense and even though those 2 teams have plenty it'll be the defenses that lead the way. I was looking at some of the projections of possible bowl games I see a game that's intriguing. Oregon vs Wisconsin. Personally I want to see where my Irish go as they more than likely will go to a decent bowl. Other thought's though if today's loss for Illinois didn't secure Ron Zook getting fired then I don't know what will. It's hard to get excited about watching Illinois football. Ron Zook was a high profile Coach whom Illinois landed and for the better part of his time there hasn't done anything. Despite what you feel about the Big Ten as a league you have to ask yourself who would you rather play for? Wisconsin,Michigan,Michigan St,Nebraska,Ohio St? Ya see where I'm going with this? As this is not the team I support but can usually tell ya how teams do on any given week. In other news I'd have to agree Urban Meyer would be a great fit for Ohio State but nothings in stone just yet. As for Penn St who know's what's going to transpire there. An unfortunate situation has engulfed that community and although time heals the pain it will never be forgotten. This incident will no doubt cost them recruits they count on to keep them going as a football program but I think they'll fall off a bit because of all this. Was good to see Nebraska join the big 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment