Thursday, May 5, 2011

Commentary about Steelers RB

You know coming out of college (Illinois) Reshard Mendenhall had a bright future ahead of him. Firmly NFL bound the sky was the limit and then it happened. Twitter this and that and everything in between of nothing but pure nonsense relating to 9/11 and Bin Laden which brings me to this. Which one will catch up to him 1st temptation or stupidity? I'm guessing the latter. To merely question the fact that Airplanes can't take down a building much less the twin towers is asinine by any account. And as if in the same sentence talking about how we as people can't possibly relish or express our views in such a way that quite frankly don't agree with his. Conspiracy theory is all I've heard and I for one am tired of hearing about it already. Whats' done is done. Bin Laden is dead and the twin towers and no more (sadly),ok the last part only. An evil man had been rid of this earth who did nothing but thumb his nose @ the US of A and kill innocent people. Wouldn't be surprised if Reshard tweeted next the Holocaust didn't happen. Shhhh stranger things have happened. It never ceases to amaze me loving the sporting world the way I do how some of the dumbest people come from there. Let's formally add Reshard to that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment