Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tellin it like it is Ray Lewis

I recently watched a video as you'll have a chance to see in the link I've provided. I didn't think initially what he was saying was the message that needed to get out but after further watching it's exactly the message that needed to get out. This is a highly successful NFL player who hasn't always done things right and there's been controversy from time to time. The way he spends his off time like probably 40-50% of the players helping those less fortunate and donating there time (Which they have plenty of right now) is something to behold. I feel Ray has really grown up and can really tell from his life experiences how things really are. It's hard to believe there may not be an NFL season because of 9 Billion dollars that the league can't figure out how to divvy up. Wouldn't us common people like to have this problem? He talks of crime going up and things getting ugly if there's not a season. To this I say times are tough for everyone because of our economic state but that doesn't mean I'm going on a rampage. Watch the clip below and draw your own conclusions and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment