Thursday, May 5, 2011
Please do the White Sox a favor and FIRE OZZIE GUILLEN
Look let's get down to it. Ozzie for all he was as a player is nothing as a manager but a sideshow and a distraction to his team. He has voiced his displeasure with playing in Arizona because of the Illegal Alien/Immigrant issues. He's always lashing back at other teams players if he even hears something he doesn't like. In losing 17 of the last 21 games and holding down the bottom half of his division change is inevitable. Never thought I'd say but even the Cubbies are playing better than they are. Last I heard there batting a paltry .210 which is simply unacceptable at this level. Oh did I mention they've been the victim of a no hitter here this past week? Players tend to distance themselves from Coaches who have another agenda and although I don't know what his is getting his team to play better is not 1 of them. Whats that? Yeah,yeah he's won a World Series. Seems like years ago but this was the high point in his Coaching while with the Sox. Just do a Youtube search of Ozzie Guillen and I think you'll agree he needs to go so the White Sox can start playing ball in front of there home crowds at The Cell and competing again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you sure it's all Ozzie? Kenny Williams hasn't exactly been a whiz in the front office these past few years. Dunn, Rios, Pierre, etc, etc. The list goes on of bad players he acquired...
ReplyDeleteJed